Saturday, September 16, 2017

No, I did not watch 15 innings of baseball last night.

As a matter of fact, I only watched 8 innings before I fell asleep. Turns out the Red Sox were able to beat the Rays and maintain their 3 game lead over the Yankees in the ALEast.

The Indians lost last night but they had a record-setting 22 game winning streak. That's pretty damned impressive and I suspect that last nights loss might just be an anomaly. I won't be surprised if they win the rest of their games and go home with the trophy.

Don't get me wrong, I would like the Red Sox to win the World Series and I'm rooting for them all the way but I won't be surprised if it's the Indians that take it all.


The spam has been pretty weak lately. I think they're starting to fell neglected because I always delete whatever they post. Last nights offerings were kinda lame but a couple of them caught my eye.

There was this one:
    Glad to be one of many visitors on this awing web site :D.
It was the little sideways smiley face thing that stood out but the word awing is what attracted me. I'm going to start using that word because I think it's awing.

And then there was this guy who tried to slip his website in using some kind of spammer subliminal messaging:
    Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of info on your blog.
    Im really impressed by your blog.[X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X]Hello there, You have performed a fantastic job.
    I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
The website with the dashes between each letter was an interesting twist. I removed the URL and replaced the letters in the name with X's.

I am, however, glad he will digg it.


Todays game is on at 6:00 so I'll probably be able to watch all nine innings. I make no promises if they go beyond that.

While I have an awing evening that I will most certainly digg, you can digg these awing links:

No comments: