Friday, October 11, 2024

A bad day of golf is better than a good day at work

That is an old saying that I would like to agree with but today was a bad day of golf.

The three of us stunk up the course, we were all uncomfortable because of the wind & cold and while I'm not sure about Willie or Pat, I personally was exhausted from my late-night jaunt home from Keene last night. On top of that, I'm still dealing with a back that feels like someone is constantly punching me in my spine just below my neck.

When we finished our round, I told the gents that this was probably my last outing of the year unless a miracle occurred and a nice 75° day made an appearance.

Guess we'll see what next week brings us in the weather department


The NLCS pairing will be determined tonight when the Dodgers play the Padres. The winner of that game wil be the Mets opponent.

As I mentioned last night, the New York Aaron Judges beat the Royals and are in the ALCS. Their opponent in the ALCS will be determined tomorrow night when the Guardians take on the Tigers.

Go Mets!


My daughter was able to get some decent pictures of the aurora last night. Here's one of them:


The Bruins beat the Canadiens last night. This puts them at .500 in the new season.

Their next game is tomorrow against the Kings. Puck drops at 1:00


I am going to put on some bad television and fall asleep early tonight.

Here are some links:

No comments: