Saturday, October 5, 2024

Almost done

The color is a very light tan.

The Post-It™ notes are marking spots that need to be touched up with either some plaster and paint or just paint. That will be one of tomorrows task.

The other tasks will involve putting up the window blinds and the curtain rods. I'll also put all the shelves back into the book cases.

I'm assuming that once all those tasks are completed, my wife will put up her curtains and fill the shelves with "stuff".

I figure by Monday, this project will be done.


I went out last night to see the aurora but it was cloudy.

I'll be going out again tonight.

I realize you don't care about that but you might care about the CME that is pushing the aurora south to our location. It will probably interfere with the internet and cable television. It will definitely interfere with broadcast television and radio


The Guardians beat the Tigers this afternoon, taking game one of their ALDS series.

The Mets are beating the Phillies 6-1 in the ninth inning of game one of their NLDS series.

The Royals are beating the Yankees 1-0 in the third inning of game one of their ALDS series.

The Padres and the Dodgers will play game one of their NLDS series at 8:30 tonight.

Go Mets!


Here are a few links:

No comments: