Wednesday, October 2, 2024

No, I did not watch the debate

It turns out the Bruins played the Flyers last night and NESN carried the game.

I did, however, read the news and, according to almost every news organization out there, it was a tie.

Oh sure, you got the folks at FOX claiming Vance is the best thing ever and was the "captain of the ship" or the folks at MSNBC claiming that Vance was a big fat doodyhead and Walz had a "standout win".

And that, my friends, is why I read stories about any event from at least four different news organizations..

So I guess in the end, I didn't miss much. Both guys were professional and treated each other with respect. They did not sling insults at each other and were actually in agreement on some things.

Maybe Vance should run for president instead of Trump...


As I mentioned, the Bruins took on the FLyers last night in their fifth preseason game and they won. The final score was 4-1 Bruins.

I'm still not sure what is going on with the Bruins goalie. They have two goalies but Swayman is still negotiating a contract so he's not playing. Technically, he's not a Bruin, he's a free agent. Just a guy who happens to be good at hockey but doesn't have any ice to play on.

I'm hoping they figure out something and both sides come to an agreement. It would be nice to have Swayman back in the net.


The Mets beat the Brewers 8-4 last night. They play at 7:30 tonight


The Tigers beat the Astros 3-1 last nights. They are playing now and the Tigers are up 1-0 in the 7th.


The Royals beat the Orioles 1-0 last night. They are playing now and it is 0-0 in the 1st.


The Padres beat the Braves 4-0 last night. They play at 8:30 tonight.


I love playoff baseball.


Here are some links for you:

No comments: