Thursday, October 17, 2024

The Mets are down 2-1

Last night they didn't play well. The Dodgers, however, did play well. The Mets lost 8-0 which isn't as bad as the 9-0 loss the other day,

On a more positive note, the Dodgers are sitting Freeman. That is a big bat taken out of their lineup.

As for the Aaron Judges, they have a 2-1 series lead but right now, the Guardians are up 2-1 in the 6th inning.


The Bruins managed to beat the Avalanche 5-3 last night even though I wasn't watching them.

This gives them a 3-2 record.

Tomorrow they will take on the Utah Hockey Club. Puck drops at 9:00 so maybe I'll be able to watch the the first and part of the second periods before calling it a night.


NOAA has released it's winter outlook and it looks like we are going to avoid a lot of snow.

I still fired up The Beast yesterday just to make sure it was working correctly but if I don't have to use it very often, I'm not going to be disappointed.


I've got some baseball to watch.

Here are some links:

No comments: