Friday, October 4, 2024

The divisionals are set

I fell asleep in the 7th inning last night and the Mets were down 2-0. When I snapped awake, I made the decision to go to bed so I turned the game off.

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning to find that the Mets had a "yuuuuge" comeback and ended up winning the game 4-2.

There is no baseball tonight and the ALDS kicks off tomorrow:

Go Mets!

Oh, and the so-called "experts" have weighed in with their predictions...


The wallpaper has been stripped off, all the damage/holes/tears have been patched, the walls have been sanded smooth and they have been primed.

Tomorrow I will paint four patches of sample paint. My wife has two colors she wants to see on the wall so I'll do two patches on the east wall and two patches on the west wall.

At some point, she will make a decision and we will purchase a gallon of the chosen color. That is when I will paint the walls, re-hang the blinds & the curtains and put this project behind me.


Things in the middle east are getting worse and worse. I suspect there will be more US involvement as things progress.

There are two things at play here: 1) The Israelis are pissed and 2) The religious nutjobs in Iran have decided to turn up the heat on everybody.

The end result of those two things will be a lot of dead people. Dead babies, dead children, dead women and dead men. Lot's of them.

Some of them will be Israelies, some will be Lebanese, some will be Palestinian but it's a pretty good bet that very few of them will be Iranian.

You see, Iran uses proxies to fight its battles. The leaders of Iran know they are on a tightrope. If they screw up and start geting Iranians killed, the people might just push them off just like they did to the Shah.


I've spent to the last two days going up & down a step ladder so now I'm going to take two ibuprofens and try to get my back to stop hurting.

Here are some links:

No comments: