Tuesday, April 28, 2015

And she has a name...

My daughter has chosen to name her puppy "Echo" and she has bonded with Kirby quite nicely.

I'm kind of proud of the way The Main Dog has reacted to The Backup Dog. He watches her as she runs around and has only disciplined her once when she went over to his marrow bone. He gave her a growl and she backed off pretty quick.

She seems to want his food more than she wants her own so when it's feeding time, she takes a bite or two out of her bowl and then runs over to his bowl. He looks down at her, gives her a look that says, "Seriously?" and then walks away. That's when one of us picks her up (she only weighs about 8 pounds) and brings her back to her bowl.

She's also amazingly quiet. No barking, just an occasional squeak when she feels abandoned. And she definitely feels abandoned when you close the bathroom door.

Apparently none of us are allowed to go to the bathroom alone ever again.

*

The Red Sox won last night and I'm hoping they win again tonight. The Yankees are still in first place in the AL East but only by a game.

Yes, I know it's too early in the season to care about the standings but I like caring about the standings. It gives me a reason to check out the MLB website.

*

The Red Sox are on at 6:10 and I plan on watching them.

You can visit these links if you would like:

No comments: