Saturday, April 4, 2015

That was a very expensive tank of gas.

My mechanic discovered the problem with my car - it had no gas in the tank.

Turns out my gas gauge decided to stop working.

While I was on the phone with the mechanic, my wife was checking the credit card transactions. She said, "The last time you bought gas was March 5th".

They filled it with gas and I went down to pick up. They'll do some research on replacing the full sensor and let me know what the cost will be.

In the meantime, it cost me $40.00 to tow it, $90.00 to find the problem and $40.00 to fill the tank. That comes to $170.00.

On the up side, I found out I can go about a month before I run out of gas.

*

The nuclear deal worked out between the Obama administration and the Iranians scares the crap out of me.

It's an indication that Obama still believes that he, just like Jimmy Carter, can solve all the worlds problems by simply talking.

The problem is that the Iranians, and pretty much everyone else on the planet, figured out that you can get Obama to do anything you want by agreeing with him and letting him believe you are going along.

I suspect that when all the governments get together at their government parties, they all stand around sipping cocktails and eating those little hot dogs on toothpicks and when the US government walks in, they all giggle and says, "There goes the retarded kid. Lets go agree with him! It'll be a hoot."

*

Here are some links:

No comments: