Saturday, April 25, 2015

My lawn tractor is once again functional

John hooked me up with a friend of his who does repair work on lawnmowers and I once again have a functional lawn tractor,

This means I was able to thatch and cleanup my yard before the fertilizer guy shows up.

Which, I hope, is going to happen in the very near future...

*

The Red Sox won last night and they remain in first place in the AL East.

They were tied, for a brief period of time, with the Yankees but that changed this afternoon when the Mets opened a can of whoopass on the Yankees in the second game of their subway series.

I'll be watching as much of tonight's game as possible but if you know anything at all about me, I'm not big on staying awake much past 9:00.

*

Here are a few links for you to visit:

No comments: