Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Baseball and Dogs

The Red Sox are playing at 7:10 this evening and I will watch as much as possible. At least until 8:30 when someone will show up at my house to evaluate us to see if we are the right kind of people to have a dog.

My daughter has decided she wants a puppy/dog to call her own and she has managed to talk my wife and I into at least trying it. She applied to adopt a small/medium Beagle/Australian Cattledog mix and the rescue center has to determine our home is good enough for this dog.

I'm wondering what The Dog will make of all of this. He's gonna have final say in this new acquisition so if he has a problem, this might not happen.

We'll see how things go next week when they meet for the first time.

*

As for the Red Sox, they remain in first place in the AL East and I'm kind of hoping they continue down that path.

Unfortunately every good baseball man will tell you that teams go through ups and downs and the Red Sox will be no different. All we can hope for is that they have more streaks than slumps.

*

Try these links out:

No comments: