Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Seems there's a hawk showing some interest in my backyard.

My wife was outside with The Small Emergency Backup Dog when she noticed a hawk circling the backyard. Based on what I know about hawks and the diminutive size of the puppy, I can't help but wonder if the hawk is looking at the puppy as breakfast.

From now one, the pup is not allowed to be outside by herself and when she is outside, the person who is with her must remain very close to her.

*

So I accidentally video-called my sister last night.

I didn't know I could do that on purpose never mind by accident.

Point is, I have a device in my pocket that lets me video conference with my sister in North Carolina.

Hell, I grew up in an era when our house had only one phone and if you wanted to make a scratachy sounding long distance phone call, you to wait until after 7:00 when the rates were low and then go into the kitchen, untangle the cord and dial the number. Now I'm accidentally establishing crystal clear high definition wireless video links with my someone who is more than 500 miles away.

Anyways, it was nice to see and chat with her but we had to get her son to help us hang up....

*

Ms. Rodham is an idiot.

No, wait....

Now that I've thought about it a bit, let me say that this is the single most brilliant idea ever postulated by a politician.

I envision SpikeTV starting a new television series called "Idiot of the Day" where they show what a cop has to deal with every day.

I can't wait to see a collection of video's showing arrests of drunk politicians, domestic disturbance between so-called "civic leaders" and their spouses and all the arrests of loud-mouthed punks and thugs who don't care that the Woodstock-level sound system their car is disturbing the people who have to get up in the morning to go to work.

This will be some of the best television ever!

*

Here are some links:

No comments: