Saturday, April 18, 2015

They are holding their own

The Red Sox seem to be doing pretty well but I'm still looking at the rotation and thinking to myself, "How much longer before Bucholz is out injured or Miley falls apart?"

They won by one run last night and Kelly pitched a pretty good game but he's not a long inning guy. He seems to hit the magic 100 mark somewhere around the fifth inning and he ends up getting pulled in the late fifth or early sixth inning.

This means instead of using the bullpen for two innings, they are looking at using the bullpen for 4 innings.

That's not a good thing.

*

Today's game was at 4:00 and I managed to watch most of it before nodding off.

Something about the fourth inning that makes me take a nap..

Unfortunately, they lost because I wasn't able to offer my sage advice. At least they retain their AL East lead.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: