Friday, April 3, 2015

Car trouble.

My car wouldn't start today. And when I say it wouldn't start, I mean it wouldn't even fire up.

I called my mechanic and said my car was on it's way down and then I called AAA and they came over. He tried a few things like wiggling the fuses, fiddling with some hoses and then finally plugging a reader into the computer port.

Up came nine error messages, all of them indicating a timing issue.

So now my car is sitting at the mechanics and I'm really hoping the words "timing issue" don't mean "extra expensive"....

*

So the street behind me has been blocked off by fire and police for the last several hours and my daughter said she saw Columbia Gas trucks at one of my neighbors house when she came home from work.

If you hear a really loud explosion, call me to make sure we're still here.

*

Try these few links:

No comments: