Saturday, May 30, 2015

Time for a puppy update.

She has grown a bit but not a lot. It is my suspicion that this critter, when full grown, will not exceed 15 pounds. She has long legs but tiny paws which means she is pretty close to her maximum size.

Oh, and she still likes to fall asleep next to me when I'm sitting on my couch.


This happens only when my daughter is not around.

When my daughter is around, the pup sticks with her like, well, a puppy.

*

So let me see if I got this straight -

Two girls come up with a great idea for their senior prank, which is to put alarm clocks into some empty lockers. They spend a lot of time setting it up and even tell their parents about it.

Once the clocks are in place, some paranoid little coward hears a ticking sound, throws his hands up in the air and runs around the hallways screaming like a little girl. The administration decides that the only thing that makes a ticking sound is a bomb and they alert the authorities.

The authorities agree with the administration that the only thing that can possibly make a ticking sound is a bomb so they evacuate the school and terrorize everyone with tales of bombs and explosives

At some point, they decided that the two girls, who are the only ones in this entire story that have not used the word "bomb", are guilty of perpetrating a hoax by means of a false bomb and they lock them up.

What the hell is wrong with us? Why do we react this way? When did we lose our collective balls and our sense of humor?

*
You might like these links:

No comments: