Sunday, May 24, 2015

Two in a row.

I still think the Red Sox need to take a long hard look at John Farrell and his approach to managing the Red Sox, They should be playing a lot better than they are and the only common denominator is Farrell.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and I'm sure he has a far better understanding of baseball than I ever will but the big difference between him and me is that I'm not being paid to manage the Red Sox, he is.

And don't get me started on that $72 million kid from Cuba...

I understand why they brought Castillo up from Pawtucket but the guy isn't ready to play at the major league level. He makes dumb mistakes and isn't learning how to not make dumb mistakes.

Thankfully Napoli has started hitting the baseball again and they've won their last two games.

I'm really hoping they continue to play well as they head out to the mid-west and play three games against the Twins.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: