Friday, August 7, 2015

Gardening is being done.

My wife has decided that since the house has been painted and is all purty and gussied up, she needed to get the gardens back into shape.

I'm not a gardener. My "gardening" education was given to me by my uncle Ted and it involved large green tractors, hay bailers and multi-tillers.

I don't garden. I farm.

Fortunately, my wife is not only good at gardening, she likes doing it.

*

The Red Sox continue their string of losses by losing two out of three games to the Yankees.

Tonight they play the Tigers and while they are currently winning, Joe Kelly is pitching and he doesn't have a stellar record past the fourth inning.

*

As for me, I'm thinking about falling asleep and not waking up until tomorrow.

At least, that's what I'm thinking about. Chances of it actually happening are slim to none.

*

Enjoy these links:

No comments: