Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I need a nap.

While I was on vacation, I changed my sleep habits a bit. I managed to stay in bed until 7:00 or 8:00 every morning. I also took a nice short nap around 2:00 or so every day.

After being back at work for two full days, I can say that I honestly miss those naps.

A lot.

*

There's a rumor floating around the Boston media that Don Orsillo will be out as the Red Sox/NESN play-by-play guy at the end of the season.

I gotta be honest with you, I'm not sure how his removal from the broadcast booth will make the Red Sox a better baseball team....

*

On Wednesday afternoon, the DJIA was at 17512.

On Thursday afternoon, the DJIA was at 17078.

On Friday afternoon, the DJIA was at 16464.

On Monday afternoon, the DJIA was at 15937.

Today, the DJIA was at 15666.

That means the DJIA is down 1846 points, or as I like to call it, "A shitload of money!", over four days.

I am never going to be able to retire.

*

While I watch Remy and Orsillo try to avoid talking about the report that Orsillo is gone at the end of the season, you can click on these links:

No comments: