Saturday, August 1, 2015

Does winning three games in a row constitute a "streak"?

With last nights win and this afternoons win, the Red Sox have moved ahead of the Athletics in the American League by a game & a half and they moved up a notch in the AL East.

I still don't think they stand a chance of playing baseball in October but like I've said before, what the hell do I know about it.

*

Over the years, I've taken a liking to one or two songs that Kid Rock has done. I've also listened to some of his patriotic rants and find myself agreeing with some of what he says. I also like his appearances on TV shows like Diners, Drive-In's and Dives to promote the good parts of Detroit.

Having said that, I don't know that I would call myself a fan but I do have a certain amount of respect for the man.

No sir, I'm not a fan but I can tell you this kid is a fan. He's a big fan.

But I'm thinking about becoming a fan because it appears that Kid Rock knows how to treat his fans.

The man didn't just breeze in, give him a fist bump and move on. No sir, he did not take the cheap way out.

He came in, he sat down and he partied with him. He brought him gifts that were well thought-out to bring the greatest amount of joy and he made that particular event the most memorable one in that young mans life..

Not bad Mr. Rock. Not bad at all. I salute you,

*

While I watch the Yankees play the White Sox, you can visit these links:

No comments: