Friday, July 31, 2015

Windows 10 is running on my machine

I never went to Windows8 because I hated the whole "tile" thing and Windows7 did what I wanted it to do. Windows10 seemed like a pretty decent compromise because they included some Windows7 stuff, some Windows8 stuff and some new stuff.

The one thing I'm not too happy about the fact it really, really wants me to log into my one drive account.

I have a Microsoft one drive account but I don't want to use that. I figure Microsoft has enough information about me, they don't need to start collecting information about my web surfing habits.

*

Roddy has left us...

Hopefully he is in heaven, chewing bubble gum and kicking ass.

*

You can jump on these links while I try and figure out how to use this new operating system:

No comments: