Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I worked from home this afternoon

There is a small project going on in my area that involves three or four folks who like to meet and talk.

A lot.

And they like to meet and talk a lot right across the aisle from me.

All morning I got to listen to these people talking about their project while I was trying to write code to help move my project along a little faster.

Those of you that write code know that having a quiet environment helps with the concentration and allows the logic to flow properly. I'm not saying I need perfect quiet but listening to a bunch of contractors prattle on about, "How great their product is and the reason it's not working is because we didn't implement it correctly!" makes it a little more than difficult for me to concentrate.

So I decided that I could do what I needed to do a lot faster and a lot better without listening to those people talk.

A lot.

*

I'm gonna watch some baseball while you click on these links:

No comments: