Sunday, July 26, 2015

I had a nice trip yesterday

Last Thursday, my cousin sent me a text informing me that he and his brother had decided to go to the family reunion out in the Pittsburgh area. He wanted to know if I was interested.

We left at 9:00 in the morning and we were home by 7:00 in the evening. We got to spend several hours with our cousins, aunts and uncle.

It was a good time and having a generous cousin with his own aircraft is what made it possible.

*

The Red Sox have moved beyond "suck" into "really suck" and I suspect there is very little that can be done about it.

The trade deadline is this Friday and unless they manage to find several miracle players and a bunch of teams willing to take on some of their expensive dead weight like Porcello and Sandoval, they might as well call this season a "rebuilding season" and start figuring out what to do about 2016.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still watch them and all but you can bet I won't be happy about it.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: