Thursday, July 23, 2015

Tell me again why Joe Kelly is back with the Red Sox?

I'm not saying he pitched terrible but I am saying he is not pitching like a major league pitcher.

He gave up six hits over 5 innings, three of which were home runs (two to the same guy!). His one saving grace was he struck out 6 batters. It's not easy to strike guys out so I'll give him that but to give up 3 home runs in 5 innings is never a good thing.

Also, tell me again why David Ortiz is still the DH? The man had four plate appearance and he got zero hits.

Some other folks managed to get hits:
  • Dustin Pedroia got a hit.
  • Brock Holt got a hit.
  • Xander Bogaerts got a hit.
  • Hanley Ramirez got a hit.
  • Shane Victorino got a hit.
  • Mike Napoli got a hit.
  • Blake Swihart got a hit.
But the one guy who is designated as the "hitter" didn't get a hit.

Can someone explain that to me?

*

These links are for you:

No comments: