Friday, July 24, 2015

Nice day to for a day off.

Today was one of my Fridays off and it was a pretty damned good day to take off. I didn't get a nap in but that doesn't matter. What matters is that I managed to get some things done and it didn't rain on me.

*

So I'm not sure what to do about the Red Sox other than burn it to the ground and start over.

I'm pretty sure that the team stopped listening to Farrell last year and the four supposed "big bats" that Cherington provided are not only miserable failures, I'm pretty sure three of them are poison in the club house.

They need to bring in someone like Mike Scioscia or Buck Showalter. Someone who won't tolerate any crap, instills a sense of team and drives athletes to perform at their peak. Farrell doesn't really seem to do that.

Then again, my baseball experiences are limited to playing when I was a kid and coaching little league as an adult when my children were kids.

I'm pretty sure I don't know anything about actually dealing with professional athletes and teams.

*

Here are a few links:

No comments: