Sunday, July 19, 2015

Long day in the car.

My youngest is on tour with his band so last week, my wife and I drove up to Keene, picked up his car and brought it back here to have a safety inspection done on it. They found some problems and fixed them and we drove the car for a few days to make sure all was well.

Today, my wife, my daughter and I drove back to Keene to return his car so it's at his apartment when he returns from tour. We also took advantage of our family outing to enjoy a nice lunch and get some New Hampshire shopping done.

Now we are home, the dogs are fed and I'm happily seated in my recliner in front of my air conditioner.

*

Speaking of the dogs, The Large Main Dog was, as always, a good boy and probably spent the entire day asleep on the couch.

The Small Emergency Backup Dog however decided to spend the day finding shoes and pillows to drag around the house and chew on. She also managed to get into a small bag of straw that is used as bedding for the chinchilla. All of this was scattered throughout the various rooms she has access to and required some cleanup.

Fortunately, mischief was her only sin today and she had no accidents. I can deal with mischief. It's the other thing I don't like.

That makes this a good day.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: