Friday, July 17, 2015

Hey! I actually got a vacation day!

Well, almost.

I did spend a half hour on the phone in a meeting but that was because I needed to kick some managers in the butt and get them moving on something they have been ignoring for the last three months.

Other than that, I got to spend my day not working.

I like not working.

*

My youngest and his band are on tour. They are covering a fair chunk of the eastern half of the United States by playing gigs in New Jersey, North Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, Ohio, Illinois and Pennsylvania.

Personally, I think they are out of their minds but they are young and if you are going to travel the country with a band, you need to do it when you are young....

 ...and stupid.

*

Baseball has finished it's mid-season break and games start back up today. Unfortunately, the Red Sox are playing the Angles out in California and the game doesn't start until 10:00 tonight.

I doubt I'll make it.

While I try to do that, you can click on these links:

No comments: