Saturday, July 11, 2015

My phone won't stop ringing.

At 5:30 yesterday afternoon, my vacation day, my phone rang and it was an executive from my work. He asked me to "help him with a problem".

Then I got roped into a teleconference.

Then I got roped into an email thread of epic proportions.

This morning, my boss, who seems to be unable to keep his nose out of things, started calling me.

He called me while I was at the mechanics, he called me while I was at Costco, he called me while I was mowing my lawn and he called me while I was cooking dinner.

I'm watching the ball game right now and I anticipate at least three more phone calls from him before I finally stop answering my phone and he gets the hint that I really don't want to chat with him all night long.

*

Like I said, I'm watching the ball game right now.

You can visit these links:

No comments: