Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Things just keep getting worse.

The Red Sox lost to the White Sox 9-4 last night.

And that is all I have to say about that.

*

To all of those people that are against the proposed Tennessee Gas Pipeline, can you please tell me two things:

  1. Why is it bad to build the pipeline?
  2. Is natural gas a cleaner burning fuel than wood, oil or coal?

I keep hearing that the pipeline is bad because it's dangerous but no one can tell me why it's dangerous. I also keep hearing that we should look into cleaner sustainable sources of fuel but no one can tell me what those sources are.

I heat my house with LNG, I cook my food with LNG and I dry my clothes with LNG. Hell, if I could power my car with LNG, I would. It's cleaner than most other petroleum fuels like oil or gasoline.

Tell me again why this pipeline, which will bring more LNG to New England while creating more jobs for the area is a bad thing.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: