Monday, December 1, 2025

I have no idea

I tried to figure out who all the alleged "experts" think will win tonights game between the Giants and the Patriots but all I got was confused.

This is from CBS sports:

This one came from some place called "Action Netowrk":

I think it means the Patriots are either going to lose by 7½ points or maybe they will lose by 110 points or possibly they might win by 46%frac12; points or maybe they just might lose by 368 points but only if Stevenson scores 220 touchdowns and Dart throws 330 touchdown passes.

I really hate sports betting and the special top-secret codes they use to describe something as simple as, "The Patriots are going to win. Or lose. Who knows!"

⧫

Speaking of alleged "experts", the weather dweebs are predicting anywhere from 1 to 11 inches of snow.

In other words, they have no idea how much snow we're gonna get.

Being as how I'm a risk averse guy, I moved The Beast next to my garage door so I can clear the driveway no matter how much snow we get.

⧫

Here are some links:

No comments: