Saturday, December 20, 2025

Sometimes you get lucky

I am not a stock broker. Hell, I'm not very good at doing anything with stocks. My investments are run by someone who pays attention to things and makes sure I don't go broke.

Having said that, I'm kinda proud of myself...

Back in June, I noticed a small trend in the market and thought it might be a good idea to buy some particular stocks. The stocks I was thinking about buying were Bank of America, Western New England Bancorp and Ford Motor Co.

Since I suck at investing, I decided to not buy the stocks but I really wanted to see if the trend I saw was real so I created a fake portfolio on google finance.

Turns out I probably should have bought the stocks. Twenty six percent is a pretty damned good return.

⧫

The Epstein files have been "released" by the DoJ:

That is a screen print of the first page of a 119 page document that is completely blacked out.

Why would they release 119 back rectangles and claim they are part of the Epstein files?

⧫

The Bruins are playing the Canucks this evening and they really need to win.

Puck dropped at 7:00 and right now it is 1-1 after the first period.

⧫

Here are some links:

No comments: