Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Brilliant - simply brilliant

Attention Chris -  SupaStar says "Hey".

*

In two weeks, I will have an opportunity to sit down with Senator Scott Brown in a small setting. He is coming to the company I work for and speaking to us for an hour about things that are currently going on in the senate. It's nice that he does these things out here in Western Mass. He's the first Massachusetts Senator in the last 30 years that actually spends time out here.

During his presentation, I'm hoping we will have an opportunity to ask questions. After giving it some thought, I think I'd like to ask him the following question:
    "Senator Brown, when you see Elizabeth Warren on the campaign trail, do you pop your hand on your mouth and go 'Wo-Wo-Wo-Wo' or do you get all fancy and do the 'Tomahawk Chop'?"
The folks I work with think I should probably not ask that question.....

*

Here are some links you can click on while I watch the Red Sox:


No comments: