Monday, June 18, 2012

Politics are interesting yet boring.

I had the pleasure of listening to Senator Scott Brown this morning and no, I did not ask him how he greets Elizabeth Warren

As a matter of fact, I didn't ask him anything.

He gave us a nice campaign-ish kind of speech and he responded to a few questions from the small audience but he did something few other politicians do - when asked a question, he gave complete and honest answers. In other words, he actually answered the question asked.

I was so impressed with the fact that he answered questions honestly that I completely forgot to ask about Elizabeth.

Actually, I was more impressed with the fact that this is the third time I've seen Senator Brown.

While I've lived in this state my entire life, I never once saw Senator Kennedy and I have never set eyes on Senator Kerry. But Scott Brown has been our Senator for slightly more than 2 years and I've seen him three times.

That tells me that unlike his predecessor, Edward Kennedy, and his fellow senator, John Kerry, Scott Brown gives a shit about those of us that live outside of the 128 corridor.

*

I dug up these links for you:


No comments: