Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Red Sox are back in full suck mode

The Red Sox are now back below .500 and it ain't looking good. They need to start winning again.

Either that or everyone else needs to start losing.

*

Kind of a slow day for me today. Not only didn't I get my lawn mowed, I didn't even think about mowing my lawn. I slept late (got up at 7:30), made some coffee and ate some breakfast. After that, I watched some Auction Hunters.

After that, I woke my kids because they had a commitment and after they were gone, New Ol' Bess and I went out and gave three chipmonks a free trip to paradise. After that, I watched some Auction Hunters.

After my kids got home from their commitment, I took the dog for a walk, came home and watched some Auction Hunters.

*

Here are a few links that you can click on if you are so inclined:


No comments: