Friday, September 12, 2014

Classes are over

Now the studying begins.

The certification exam I am planning to take is one of those 6 hour long tests. The class I just spent a week in is a boot camp style class in preparation for this certification exam.

The instructor put us into study groups and provided us with a storgae location to work together. We have been instructed create 5 questions each that the others in our group will try to answer.

This means that each week, I will have to answer 20 questions, 5 each from the other four folks in my study group. At the end of six weeks, I will have answered 120 questions as well as have created 30 questions of my own.

There are 2 other study groups that will also be creating questions and I have access to their questions. If I'm diligent and I access those questions, at the end of the six weeks, I will have seen and answered 360 questions.

Hopefully that will be enough for me take the exam and pass.

*

What does all that mean to you?

Not a damned thing but at least you now know why I haven't been paying a lot of attention to the interwebs.

And I suspect that won't improve because I have to create my questions and answer everyone else's...

*

Here are some links:

No comments: