Saturday, September 27, 2014

They say the neon lights are bright on Boradway.

My wife and daughter spent the day in New York City and I'm assuming they had a very nice time.

I won't know until they get home which is probably going to be way past my bedtime.

*

As for me, I mowed my lawn and did a little woodworking.

Yes, you read that right - I did a little woodworking.

You can just call me Mr. Handy WoodWorking Guy.

*

Hey look everybody! It's the religion of peace!

Having said that, I'd like to point out that this religion-inspired attack was stopped by an individual who had a gun.

You know what a gun is, don't you?

According to the government, it's a "violent" inanimate object.

According to the government, it's one of those things that no one should own because they look scary.

*

You might like these:

No comments: