Sunday, September 28, 2014

I am behind on my homework

I was supposed to post 10 questions to a discussion board last Wednesday and because my work week was kinda busy, I didn't have time.

This makes me a bad study group teammate.

I'll make up for it by posting 20 questions this Wednesday.

That should endear me to my teammates....

*

The baseball season ended for the Red Sox and the Yankees today. It was a crappy season for both teams and hopefully next year is better for them.

As for me, I'm going to pull for the Royals and the Pirates. I was going to root for the Athletics because I'd like to see Billy Beane (he's the GM) finally win a series but I don't think that is going to happen.

Yes sir, I'm hoping for a Royals / Pirates World Series. That would be interesting.

*

You might like these links:

No comments: