Monday, September 29, 2014

Tomorrow night starts the playoffs.

The first game on Tuesday is the AL wild card between the Athletics and the Royals. Despite the fact that Lester is pitching for the Athletics, I'm hoping the Royals take win.

I would love to see Lester win because I have a strong respect and affinity for him. He survived the same cancer my son survived and because of that, I want him to always be successful.

But he's already got a two World Series rings and he shouldn't be greedy.

No sir, I want the Royals to win and head into the ALDS.

On Wednesday, the NL wild card will be played between the Giants & the Pirates and I think I've made myself pretty clear on who I want to win that game...

So having said that, let me just add, Go Royals! Go Bucs!

*

Today was not a busy day but I did stop and have adult beverages with John. That means that while I had time to surf for links, I didn't have any ambition.

Here are a few that I managed to stumble across:

No comments: