Saturday, June 13, 2015

At least the Athletics are worse, for now....

The Red Sox are the second worst team in the American League. Only the Oakland Athletics are worse.

Right now it's kind of hard to be a Boston sports fan. Between the Patriots and that idiotic deflate-gate thing and the Red Sox continuing their 2014 season as the worse team in the league, there really isn't much to celebrate.

And yes, I know I didn't say anything about the Celtics or the Bruins. That's because I don't give a shit about basketball and hockey is one of those take-it-or-leave-it sports for me.

Now, if we somehow get a curling team, I'm all for that.

*

To all my friends and relatives in Law Enforcement - Keep your head on a swivel, wear your vest and watch each others back.

I can't imagine that there has been a worse time to be a cop. The mid-1970s comes close when all the riots were going on but at least back then, most politicians recognized that the cops were the only thing keeping our society intake. Without them, it would have been chaos.

Now, the politicians are more interested in appeasing the assholes of our world. They almost seem to be encouraging this behavior.

As for the cops, they are afraid they might be arrested for doing their job.

*

You can try these links:

No comments: