Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The pipe is fixed.

Sometime around noon today, my wife communicated to me that there were two guys and a back hoe in our side yard. I told her that was good news and would she please keep my informed.

Shortly after that, she communicated that the broken pipe was made of asbestos. I told her to not put any in her mouth.

After a bit, she said the pipe was fixed (replaced, actually) and they were using a camera to check out the system.

Finally she informed me that all is well and I needed to put some grass seed down on our side yard.

Life is good my friends, life is good....

*

Well, the Red Sox did not lose last night becasue they didn't play last night.

Tonight is a different story and it is my plan to watch at least an inning or two.

You can visit these links if you would like:

No comments: