Monday, June 29, 2015

Back at work and it was a long day.

Everyone wanted everything and they all wanted it RIGHT NOW!!!

I remember having little kids and they wanted everything right away. It took my wife and myself a few years to teach them to be patient. At this point in my life, I no longer have the desire nor the patiance to teach someone, specially adults, how to be patient so I just tell them to calm down, sit down and back the f... off.

Not really but you get my point....

*

I like this meme because I drove by these tails all the time when my daughter was in college at St. Michael's.



They are off of Rt 89 in South Burlington, VT, just outside of Williston.

*

So anyways, I didn't get a chance to do any internetting today.

Take a gander at these meager links:

No comments: