Monday, December 18, 2017

I'm a healthy guy.

I had my annual physical the other day and I took a picture of the chairs in the exam room.


I guess fat people need medical care too.


So my doctor, who is a very funny guy by the way, says I'm healthy. He says my blood pressure is good, my eyesight is good and my reflexes are good. He also said I've put on several pounds. I blamed the three pound Merrill hiking boots I was wearing and he said, "Now we just need to figure out where the other seven pounds come from..."

I work with a couple of women who live to bake. They are constantly bringing in cookies, cakes, donuts, muffins, candy, etc... and I can't help myself. Besides, it would be rude of me to not partake of their fine epicurean delights.

So I blame them for my extra poundage.


So the Patriots managed to pull last night football game out of their ass and you can bet I heard from the relatives in Pittsburgh. My cousin Paddy is particularly unhappy with the way things went and she let me know it.

I told her that I'm sure the Steelers will play the Patriots again and maybe the Steelers will win that game.

I don't think she was happy with that answer.


You can click on these links:

No comments: