Wednesday, December 20, 2017

We've had a movement

My wife has successfully moved her mom out of her house into a place where she will be taken care of and be far better off. It's a very nice place and my mother-in-law will do well there. No stairs to navigate, people to spend time with and staff who can take care of her if she needs something.

Hell, after walking around the place the other day, having lunch and checking out the amenities, I'd like to move in there.


I have been to several office holiday parties this week and each one involved a lot of food. My doctor has suggested that I try and lose some weight.

With all the eating I'm doing at these little celebrations, I don't think that's gonna happen in the near future.


Here are some links that you should consider clicking on:

No comments: