Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Years Eve.

With todays win, the Patriots have sealed home field advantage during the AFC playoffs. This is important only because, hey, who doesn't like to play on their home field.


I didn't do anything with the network hard drive today because I didn't feel like messing with it.

Well, that, and I spent some time trying to shovel off my mother-in-law's driveway. I lost all feeling in my hands, toes and brain, which made me want to do nothing but sit on my couch and recover my senses.

Besides, the Patriots were on at 1:00. Ain't no one got time to work on no hard drive when the Patriots are on.

I'll probably work on it tomorrow.


I'm going to eat some horsed overies and watch some of the Twilight Zone marathon while I try to stay awake long enough to see the New Year arrive.

Maybe I'll just pretend I'm Australian where the New Year arrived at 8:00am EST.

Here are some links:

No comments: