Sunday, December 24, 2017

Today is the day!!!

At 8:00 this evening, the best 24 hours of the year begins when TBS launches 24 hours of A Christmas Story!

Thats right folks, 24 hours of The Scott Farkus Incident and You'll Shoot Your Eye Out Kid.

It's a great movie.

🎅

I noticed this image a couple of weeks ago when the sun hit my back window just right.

If you are having trouble figuring it out, here's a little help:

I'm betting that hurt a bit.

🎅

While we were waiting the start of A Christmas Story, we implemented stage two of our Christmas celebration.

We spent an enjoyable few hours hanging out with another set of relatives. It was a good time and once again, I ate way too much food.

One of these days I need to stop eating way too much food....

🎅

While I get ready to watch A Christmas Story, you can visit these links:

No comments: