Saturday, December 16, 2017

A lot got done today

We started the process of moving my mother-in-law today. She hasn't moved yet but we spent some time setting up some stuff at her new place and chatting with the staff. My wife and I like where she is going and we like the staff.

Doing this kind of thing at any time of the year is difficult at best. Doing this kind of thing during the run up to Christmas is a freakin' nightmare.

Suffice to say that some things are going to suffer this year.


The Red Sox don't seem to be doing anything to improve themselves this off season. I'm hoping it's because Trade 'Em Away Dave is working on a big deal and we're all going to be shocked when it happens.

They need someone who can hit the ball. Hard. And far. They have guys who can get on base, they need someone to drive them home because as I always like to point out, the winning team is the one who steps on home plate the most.


While I contemplate the fate of the Red Sox, you can contemplate these links:

No comments: