Wednesday, January 9, 2019

And they're back at school

We delivered our daughter and her little dog to Bradley airport this morning where they boarded a plane and made their way back to Iowa.

The Dog is a bit mopey and is following closely behind my wife everywhere she goes. He goes through this every time they leave. But I don't think my wife minds having him following her because she's not really happy that her daughter has gone.

She likes having her daughter home.

After that I went to work where I spent four hours being a productive guy.

As for my daughter, she managed to leave here without her keys. That would be the key to her apartment, the key to her car, the key to her mailbox, etc...

Fortunately for her, she has a spare key to her car out there and she has a friend who has a spare key to her apartment. That means she was able to get into her apartment and she can drive her car. My wife took her keys over to the post office and sent them to her.

It's always something...


As promised, I did not watch any of the "my politics are better than your politics" show that was on last night. I have no desire to be lied to.


Here are a few links:

No comments: