Sunday, January 27, 2019

No, I did not watch the Pro Bowl

I could care less about Russel Wilson or Andrew Luck.

Besides, I'm saving all my football watching juju skill for next Sunday.

⧫

My daughter spent two hours at the local Walmart automotive place to get her 7 year old battery replaced because they are predicting air temperatures around 40 below where she is. I'm pretty sure relying on a 7 year old battery to hold a charge when the temps are 40 below is a big mistake.

She called to mention the two hour wait and I told her two hours in a Walmart waiting room is way better than two hours on the side of the road waiting for AAA.

I don't care how heavy and warm your coat is, people die when the air temps get to 40 below zero

⧫

Enjoy these links:

No comments: