Friday, August 2, 2019

Things are getting bleak.

The Red Sox are now three and a half games behind the Rays in the wild card. If they keep losing like they have been (four losses in a row now), I don't know if they'll make the playoffs.

They are in New York to start a four game series against the Yankees. It would be good if they had a repeat of last week when they took 3 out of 4 against the Yankees.

No matter what happens, I will be watching. Baseball is still baseball and I enjoy watching it.


I made the mistake of checking my investments today.

Oh boy, I'm screwed.

On the upside, one of my funds issued a dividend yesterday. Since the value of the funds are down, I was able to buy more shares.

I'm just hoping that when I decide to retire, I have enough to live better than a Chinese peasant.


You can click on these if you want:

No comments: