Saturday, August 31, 2019

Well, it wasn't a good night

The Red Sox beat the Angels but the Rays beat the Indians and the Athletics beat the Yankees. This means the Red Sox held at five and a half.

On the upside, the Yankees beat the Athletics this afternoon so as of now, the Red Sox are five games out of the wild card. If they win tonight, they will be four and a half games out.

I'm still hoping they can pull this thing off but I won't be watching. The game starts at 9:00 and that means I will probably be able to watch 3 innings at the most.


Today was spent tackling the third, and largest, dirt patch. This one was created when a giant pine was taken down on the side of our garage. We weeded it and turned the dirt. Then I raked it and seeded.

As for the first two patches, they are growing grass quite nicely and I'm hoping that by the end of September, I'll have to mow it.


Looks like my wife's cousin down in Cocoa Beach, FL isn't going to experience a category 4 hurricane. The storm is now predicted to stay offshore. They'll still get high winds but not like the original prediction. They will also avoid any massive storm surge.

This is a good thing.


While I enjoy some bad television and some baseball, you can enjoy these:

No comments: