Thursday, August 29, 2019

Wow. They picked up half a game.

On Wednesday, the Red Sox beat the Rockies and the Royals beat the Athletics. This put the Red Sox five games out of the wild car. This afternoon, the Athletics beat the Royals and the Red Sox are on a travel day as they make their way to Los Angeles. This means the Red Sox gave back half a game and are now five and half games out of the wild card slot.

All of that took them from a 6% chance of making the playoffs to almost an 8% chance!

Hey, I'll take any increase in their chances, no matter how small.


There is may not be baseball but there is football.

Yes, I know it's pre-season football and yes, I know it doesn't really count and yes, I realize that the Patriots will probably be playing second string guys but I don't care, it's still football.

I'd much rather watch pre-season football than bad game shows or reruns on the History Channel.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: