Thursday, August 8, 2019

Well, they didn't lose last night

The game was suspended in the 10th inning when storms rolled in.  The score was 4-4 and they will resume play on August 22nd.

They should have won.

When I went to bed, it was the 6th inning and the Red Sox were in the lead, 4-2. All the bullpen had to do was hold those 2 runs.

They couldn't do it.

At least they didn't lose.

The Angels are in Boston for a four game series and Sale gets the ball tonight. I'm hoping that he pitches like the Sale of last season.


I've judiciously avoided talking about the mass shootings recently. I avoid talking about them because I do not view guns as the problem. I view people as the problem.

I do however want to link to this tweeter-twiter-thingee from deGrasse-Tyson:

Here are todays links:

No comments: